Hey guys, currently we utilize PayPal as a primary payment processor. We do also accept all major credit/debit cards (such as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, etc.) through PayPal.
Having a PayPal account is optional (you don’t need to create or have one). It is possible to pay with your credit/debit card through PayPal as a guest. To do so you could use the PayPal’s guest checkout option. It’s usually presented by a separate “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” option at the bottom of the PayPal checkout page.
If your card is being declined by PayPal regardless, the following are the most common causes:
– Your card does not support international payments.
– Your card or billing address information is inaccurate.
– Your card has expired or is out of date.
– The charge is larger than what you usually would put on your card.
– Your card issuer has to approve the transaction, or has more information.
– Your card is linked to a PayPal account, and you’re not logging in with that account
– Your card was linked to a PayPal account that has been closed.
– You’ve linked the card to a PayPal account, but have not yet confirmed it.
– You’ve exceeded your card limit with the PayPal system.
– Your device or IP address is flagged by the PayPal system as being unusual (such as IP address from a different region/country than the card’s address).
– Your browser is not accepting cookies.
Once a card is associated with an account on PayPal, the same card cannot be used on PayPal without logging in. So you may simply need to log into PayPal to make the payment.
Please try making the payment again:
– Using a different card.
– Using an international credit/debit card.
– After your card issuer approves the transaction (if required).
– After logging into PayPal (if required).
– After confirming your card on PayPal (if required).
– After clearing your browser’s cookies.
– Using a different browser / device / network address.
– Create an account on PayPal, and
– Make the payment with PayPal’s eCheck, or
– Make the payment with PayPal’s Instant Bank Transfer, or
– Add funds to your PayPal account using your Bank Account
Additionally, we do also accept Cryptocurrencies (Ethereum) and direct Wire Transfers. We’d be happy to help with those upon request, too.
We hope that helped! Please be sure to let us know if there’s anything else we can do to assist you in any way! We’re always available. Email: email@example.com.
UBreeze Support Team